Microsoft AzureDiscover how you can benefit from an Azure cloud solution
Microsoft Azure is a cloud computing platform and infrastructure, created by Microsoft. In Microsoft’s own words, Azure is an ever-expanding set of cloud services to help your organisation meet your business challenges. It’s the freedom to build, manage, and deploy applications on a massive, global network using your favorite tools and frameworks. While in its essence Microsoft Azure is simply a collection of different kinds of cloud services, it’s what you can do with these services that can make the platform appealing to businesses. In other words, it’s the solutions that matter most for business customers and not the underlying services needed to implement those solutions. Hence, Azure can be anything you want it to be.
Are you ready to bring your organisation into the future of digital finance? Then, an Azure cloud-based solution is the way to go. Through continuous development from Microsoft, your development is secured. Build on the latest advancements in AI, blockchain, Kubernetes, containers, and databases, you are always kept ahead of the curve.
Operate hybrid seamlessly
Through a hybrid cloud combining a public cloud and a private cloud, businesses are provided with the ability to seamlessly scale their on-premises infrastructure up to the public cloud to handle any overflow – without giving third-party datacenters access to the entirety of their data. Organisations gain the flexibility and computing power of the public cloud for basic and non-sensitive computing tasks, while keeping business-critical applications and data on-premises, safely behind a company firewall.
By utilising the hybrid cloud, you only pay for the extra resources when they are needed, meaning that you no longer have to pay for extra capacity that you don’t use, or try to predict peak times and variations.
Trust your cloud
With Azure, you get security from the ground up, backed by a team of experts.
Compared to on-premises deployments, Azure-based models have a higher level of security, reliability and uptime. Take advantage of multi-layered security provided across physical datacenters, infrastructure, and operations with cyber security experts actively monitoring to protect your business assets and data. Additionally, you will able to proactively safeguard your data and streamline compliance with the most comprehensive compliance coverage of any cloud service provider.
Key benefits of Microsoft Azure:
- Measurability and Predictability: With Microsoft Azure, you are able to constantly measure your data consumption and how often you use the platform. With this knowledge, you can make a qualified prediction of future use.
- Easy disaster recovery: An on-premise solution implies new risks. Your datacenter could potentially be flooded or break down, leaving your company in a vulnerable position if a disaster occurs. Microsoft Azure provide comprehensive recovery options, with capabilities such as regional/global failover options and rolling reboots, keeping your data secure in the event of a disaster.
- Accessibility: Since Azure is a cloud solution, you can access your solutions anywhere, anytime.
- Security: High class data protection is a key tenet of Azure. Services, such as multi-factor authentication and data encryption, provide the end users and the platform with a high level of security.
- Scalability: Azure solves the problems of having costly hardware in stock to be prepared for a scale-up and not being able to scale down in slow periods. With a simple click, you can access more resources, and with another click you can remove these extra resources just as easily.